From the publisher:
Forget the wealth of Paris, to get the heart of French football you need to head south, to the port, to Marseille. A club steeped in history and tradition, boasting some of the game's most passionate support, this is football at its coolest.
We've joined forces with the club and Puma to create this stunning print publication celebrating everything great about Marseille - from the city and its myriad of world-class stars, to the club's greatest eras and all the battles won. The road has been long and often troubled, but what a story it is.
Featuring never-before-seen photos, exclusive art and 14 long-form features that'll have you engrossed throughout, These Football Times and Olympique de Marseille present this 150-page special. Including:
- The rise of Olympique de Marseille
- The glitz and goals of Josip Skoblar
- The pinnacle years: 1986-1993
- Enzo Francescoli: the legacy of an astounding year
- Orange Vélodrome
- Les buts de Papin, Marseille's greatest goalscorer
- From the Isles: Waddle, Steven, Cascarino, Mears, Barton and Fletcher
- A world of Deschamps: the player and the manager
- The rebirth of Marseille in the late-1990s
- Didier Drogba: a season of rare legend
- Steve Mandanda: the peoples' stalwart
- The chaos and beauty of Marcelo Bielsa
- The genius of Dimitri Payet
- Le Classique
- A tribute to Pape Diouf
- Seven great kits and one fantasy shirt illustrated
- The evolution of a logo
- Exclusive photos from the Marseille archives
... and much more.