From the publisher:
There have been legends: Charlie George, Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry; there have been masterminds: Herbert Chapman, George Graham, Arsène Wenger; and there have been moments: 1989, 1998, 2004. From the sunshine of Highbury has grown a club that has shaped and defined English football. That club is Arsenal.
In our biggest, most ambitious magazine to date, the glory of Arsenal is celebrated like never before. We've commissioned more artists and writers than ever - aiming to give back what we can during the current crisis - sourced through thousands of photos, and put together a stunning, engrossing magazine.
- The birth and rise of Arsenal
- The Irish revolution
- The George Graham diaries
- Rocky x Wright
- Tony Adams
- London is Red: the derby
- Highbury love
- The disputed genius of Arsène Wenger
- Dennis Bergkamp
- The French connection
- Thierry Henry
- The lineage of great goalkeepers
- How Arsenal pioneered the rise of the women's game
- Santi Cazorla
- The evolution of a logo
- Eight legendary kits: an illustrated story
... and so much more.