From the publisher:
Over 120 pages, Issue 2 of STILES explores how people use football to overcome and normalise restraints that they face every day of their lives. From Liverpool to Lebanon, this issue features stories that prove the game’s continued force for good within people and communities across the world. Featuring:
- From the Wirral with love with Bill Ryder-Jones
- Burnley, Blair, and battling mental illness with Alastair Campbell
- Football since Fever Pitch with Nick Hornby
- Impossible reality, unknown future: football in refugee camps by Fredrik Clement
- I challenge the landmine: the Lebanese landmine survivors football team by David Shaw
- Much, much more...