From the publisher:
Eight by Eight’s 11th issue features an exclusive photo shoot with Neymar Jr. who graces our first photographic cover. Inside, you’ll also find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- The Man Who Will Be King: Neymar is rested and ready for his next challenge … being the best player in the world. By Corley Miller & Roger Neve
- Footloose: After some shaky years and bouncy fields, the NWSL is ready to flourish, thanks to strong management and stars like Alex Morgan. By Matt Pentz
- Big Game Hunter: Though he has almost disappeared from football, Roberto Baggio remains one of the greatest players Italy has ever produced. By James Horncastle & Chris Buzelli
- The Magnificent Seven: Suddenly we are faced with a rich crop of incredibly talented young players who are threatening the jobs of incumbents playing on the world’s top teams.
- The Last Days of Eric Cantona: He didn’t play by conventional rules, and he remained a profoundly irresistible figure even when his brilliant career began to wind down. By Eoin O'Callaghan & Joe Morse
- Gloves Off: How Bill Hamid punched his way back to the U.S. National Team. By Andrew Helms & Spencer Heyfron
- The Economist: Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger is obsessively thrifty, but his fundamental principles go deeper than the numbers. By Eoin O'Callaghan & Alvaro Tapia Hidalgo