From the publisher:
In issue 7:
- One day you pick a new club on your favorite computer game and before you know it you are in love for life. Guest author Steven Van Duyse looks back on more than 15 years of love and suffering at Palermo Calcio, the sweet pink-bitter-black pride of Sicily.
- With some delay and without an audience, RWDM returned to professional football last summer. Catenaccio went to Molenbeek for the big return, with a connoisseur of the house at his side.
- For a very short time, provincial football withdrew. Nick Claeskens took the opportunity to go to the Ardent City and brought the wonderfully old-fashioned football city of Liège to his lens.
- In a world of injustice, football often brings hope to the hearts of young and old. Meet Common Goal, an organization that uses the social power of our sport to give more than two million people a better life.
- City derbies are beautiful, but they are becoming oh so rare. 67 years ago, the last Ghent derby took place between the Buffalos and the Ratjes. Guest author Rik Geerts paid a visit to Racing Club Ghent, once a celebrity in the Arteveldestad, now a proud antiquity in our fourth class.
- If you hear French Flanders, you think of cobblestone sections and drab factory buildings. However, there was a time when the region produced not only economic prosperity but also powerful football clubs. Catenaccio traveled to the forgotten region of France in search of the remnants of the heyday of yesteryear.
Message from Stanchion:
Please note that this magazine is in Dutch and there is no English translation.
21 x 30 cm