From the publisher:
Well, it's been a long time coming but Argentina is back! Issue one of These Football Times magazine - which has sold online for £300 in the past - is now in stock. No more trawling through eBay to find a copy; get yours directly from us at the usual magazine price.
Back in 2016, when we first launched the magazine, we wanted to kick-off things with something that celebrated a few great stories from the Argentine game. It was raw, unfiltered and the base to what we are now; day one in our story. A fascinating magazine with unique illustrations and writing, this is Argentina. Complete your collection with our rarest magazine to date.
- Córdoba: forever in the shadow of Buenos Aires
- River Plate’s Los Cuatro Fantásticos
- Javier Zanetti: Il Capitan
- Why does Argentina fail to produce world-class goalkeepers?
- Diego Maradona: the Boca Juniors years
- The Oriundi behind Italy’s 1934 World Cup success
- Aimar and Saviola: the greats that never were
- Juan Sebastián Verón: slicker than your average flop
- The on-field menace of Diego Simeone
- Argentina 1978 and the discord of a nation
- Entente Discordial: the tale of British and Irish influence on Argentine football
- Perennial loser or indefatigable underdog? The Héctor Cúper paradox
- El Catalán: understanding Lionel Messi’s troubled career for Argentina
- River Plate: from relegation to champions of South America in four years
... and much more.