From the publisher:
Issue 9 of the high end quarterly Nottingham Forest magazine, with the spirit of a fanzine.
An Audience with...
- Ian Woan (Steve Wright)
A bonafide '90's legend talks Forest, Burnley and how he learned to love running.
- Brian Laws (Peter Blackburn)
Middlesbrough's second-favourite son on Clough, cup finals and John Aldridge.
PART II: Notes from the Road
- Forest All Over the World (Sean Hockett and Phil Juggins)
Six stories of long distance love.
- "The World is Your Lobster, Terence" (Matt Appleby)
From Clubcall to three-day-old newspapers; chasing scores in a pre-Internet world.
- On the Road (Dave Marples)
The World Cup of Forest away days, as voted by YOU.
- FOMO (Nigel Huddleston)
The twitchiness of the long-distance supporter.
- Emsworth to Volgograd (Jamie Marriott)
Two men cycled to the World Cup. This is their story
PART III: Bits and Pieces
- In the Mind's Eye: Opening up the Beautiful Game (Paul Severn)
Meet two men who redefined their football experience, and two more who helped them do it.
- Wulfrunian (Neil Burden)
Pray silence...Michael Branch.
- Pictures of You (Richard Harrison)
The perfect place for the past, and the tantalising possibilities of Pearce-themed cider.
- Ruchcliffe City Limits (Julie Pritchard)
Love thy neighbour, especially when it happens to be NFFC.
- Foreign fields (Don Wright)
Remembering the Trentside trio who taught the world to play the Forest way.
- A League; Some Teams (Tom Head & David Marples)
Wild and damaged thoughts on Forest's 2018/19 competitors.
Note from Stanchion:
Each issue comes with a bunch of free stickers too!